Inspire deep psychological change
I engage in a wide range of speaking topics and focuses, with talks tailored to the audience at hand.
To achieve breakthrough results, you can’t just change what you do. You first must change how you think in order to act differently. It is in this framework that I approach public speaking. I have crafted talks specifically for a number of diverse audiences, touching on topics about:
- Rethinking leadership in an era of constant change
- Next Stage Leadership
- You cannot change what you do not see
- How big is your comfort zone: a new way towards leadership
- Engaging with complexity and paradox
- The complex nonlinear thinking: the managers’ pet peeve
- A crisis of perception: moving from knower to learner
- Holacracy: a radical new approach to management
- Re-Inventing HR: from human resources to resourceful humans
- Is your company a learning organization?
- Why happiness won’t solve your sense of emptiness?